BHI Amateur Photography Competition 2018
‘A Moment in Time’
We are pleased to announce that we will be running the BHI Photography Competition again for 2018. The theme this year is ‘A Moment in Time’ and is open to creative interpretation however you’re inspired.
- Image size: 8 x 12 print(s) colour / black and white
- Maximum of 3 images per entrant
- Each photograph must carry a label on the back stating: Name, address, phone number (day & evening), e-mail address
- This is an amateur competition and not open to professional photographers
Entries should be sent to: BHI Photographic Competition, BHI Ltd, Upton Hall, Upton, Newark, Nottinghamshire NG23 5TE.
We will confirm the prize details soon, please see this page for updates.
- Stella Haward MBHI, BHI Chairman
- Richard Edwards, Professional Photographer
- (3rd judge to be confirmed)
Closing date for entries: Sunday 28 October 2018
We will post updates to details as they are confirmed.
Please take time to read the Terms & Conditions which you can download below.
Terms & Conditions