Richemont owns several of the world’s leading companies in the field of luxury goods.
We have a particularly rare and unique opportunity for an experienced Watchmaker to join our Customer Service Platform in London. The selected candidate will handle all technical watchmaking responsibilities for our fine watchmaking brand Jaeger-LeCoultre.
- Complete Services (mechanical, quartz, automatic, chronograph and movements with complications).
- Maintenance Services.
- Maintaining productivity goals in order for our timepieces to be returned to the final client in an efficient timeframe.
- Hold a Watchmaking Certification (WOSTEP).
- Proven experience in servicing all types of watches.
- Strong attention to detail with the ability to handle multiple tasks.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment.
- Strong diagnostic skills.
- Good customer service and communication skills.
- Knowledge of SAP would be a strong advantage.
This is a permanent position based in London, UK.
To apply visit the Richemont Careers Portal: https://careers.richemont.com/
and enter the code 5621