Richemont owns several of the world’s leading companies in the field of luxury goods, with particular strengths in jewellery, luxury watches and writing instruments.
Within this unique opportunity as a Watchmaker, you will repair watches, clocks and other products as part of the after-sales service team. You are an integral part of our business ensuring that each of our high value timepieces are in working order and suitable for clients needs.
- To carry out all necessary repair work (movement change/refits/crystal application) on our Cartier Timepieces
- To operate the ultrasonic cleaning machine
- To carry out high level polishing as required (bracelets/casings) in line with the company’s standards and specifications
- To record your work accurately for management reporting purposes
- To adhere to Richemont UK Ltd’s security procedures at all times
- To manage your job sheet efficiently, ensuring any delays/issues are communicated
- To ensure any work requiring parts out of stock are returned to administration as soon as possible
- Prior experience within watchmaking or a related field
- Ability to work to tight deadlines
- Flexibility to work on weekends in rota with other members of the workshop
- Ability to work both independently whilst as part of a larger team
- Responsible approach to work with attention to detail and a high level of accuracy
This is a permanent position based in London, UK. To apply send your CV with cover letter to Oula Cunneen, email: firstname.lastname@example.org