Have you ever wondered what was behind the dial of a church clock? If you own a turret clock do you want to know more about its history? Ever thought about putting a turret clock on your garage or outbuilding? Just interested in big old clocks?
If the answer to any of these is yes, then the Turret Clock Taster Day might be for you. Following on the heels of the Clock and Watch Taster Days, a Turret Clock Taster Day is now available at Upton Hall.
Here is what the experience is all about…
- Learn the history of how turret clocks developed
- Understand what is involved in looking after them
- See the BHI collection and their 12 turret clocks
- Get your hands on some clocks, wind them,
set them, help get one apart and back together
- Hopefully visit a church clock in the locality
- Receive a free copy of the Turret Clock Keeper’s Handbook
- Plus lunch with plenty of time to chat with the expert presenter
We are running one-day events at a cost of £99.00 including refreshments and lunch. Places are limited for these sessions so please get in touch for dates or to book:
Contact: Zanna Perry on 01636 817603 or email – firstname.lastname@example.org