BHI Business Partnership
With the British Horological Institute’s ever increasing exposure as a highly respected clock and watch training provider for not only the horological world, but the public too, we are now offering a further level of BHI Membership to complement that of Corporate Membership.
Although previously explored, BHI business membership has not been promoted greatly in the past. This membership is offered as an upgrade to current members in the horological retail and repair business, to be associated with the BHI. Partners in business, so to speak.
As we continue to attend numerous events across the UK, we have been fortunate that so many have welcomed our modern BHI approach. This has been clear in the uplift of students visiting Upton Hall and our ever improving facilities.
Not only are we teaching budding professionals to EAL accreditation status, we offer a range of opportunities for all abilities.
We are inviting members to join us and promote their business as a BHI Business Partner. Benefits for this level of membership are:
- Inclusion on the BHI website and in the monthly HJ and BHI marketing media
- Opportunity to use the BHI Business Partner logo on your website and business stationery
- 10% discount for you and your staff on five-day training courses
- 5% discount on all other courses at Upton Hall (excluding introduction days)
Please support your Institute. It’s your backing that helps us to improve our facilities and train the clock and watch makers of the future.
* Open to current members who wish to upgrade to become a BHI Business Partner. Fees will be charged annually from the time of upgrading (£500/year). Continuing additional individual membership is required, with fees payable annually on 1 January.
Thank you to our Business Partners for their continued support:
Become a BHI Business Partner
For more information about becoming a BHI Business Partner, please contact Janie Anderton on +44(0)1636 817608, or download the application form below.Download Business Partner Application Form
Once you have successfully applied for and paid for your Business Partnership for the year you can display the BHI Business Partner logos. Download the order form below.Download Business Partner Logos Order Form
Individual Member Benefits
- As a BHI member, you profit exclusively from a variety of special benefits. They include the following.
- You receive free monthly copies of The Horological Journal, with news, learned articles, detailed studies and technical updates.
- You have privileged access to the collection of clocks, watches and other timepieces of the BHI Museum Trust.
- You have the advantage of being able to consult the BHI library and archives.
- You can take part in education programmes and attend training courses, seminars and forums.
- You are able to buy the BHI distance learning course and work directly with qualified tutors.
- You can sit examinations that lead to recognised professional qualifications in clock and watchmaking.
- You are part of a worldwide organisation of like-minded people with opportunities for local, regional, national and international contacts and support.
- You have access to the Members’ Area of the BHI website, which includes the Members’ Forum and downloadable back issues of The Horological Journal.
The Horological Journal
Members of the BHI receive a copy of the HJ every month free of charge.Find out more about the HJ