Reasons to Join
As a corporate BHI member, you and your staff profit from the benefits enjoyed by individual members, as well as:
- Contact us if you have updates that you would like to appear on the home and news pages of this website. This offers you opportunities to promote your products and services to thousands of professionals in the industry and the general public.
- Furthermore, corporate members can claim a 50% discount on recruitment advertising on this website and in The Horological Journal (HJ) as well as similar discounts on general advertising in the HJ. And if you wish to, we also allow you to use our armorial bearings on your marketing material.
In short, associating your name with the BHI, not only increases the value of your brand, but it also brings some handsome advantages.
Thank you to our Corporate Members for their continued support:
Join as a Corporate Member
For more information about corporate membership, please contact Janie Anderton on +44(0)1636 813795, or by clicking on the link below.Enquire about Corporate Membership
Individual Member Benefits
(Included with Corporate Membership)
- As a BHI member, you profit exclusively from a variety of special benefits. They include the following.
- You receive free monthly copies of The Horological Journal, with news, learned articles, detailed studies and technical updates.
- You have privileged access to the collection of clocks, watches and other timepieces of the BHI Museum Trust.
- You have the advantage of being able to consult the BHI library and archives.
- You can take part in education programmes and attend training courses, seminars and forums.
- You are able to buy the BHI distance learning course and work directly with qualified tutors.
- You can sit examinations that lead to recognised professional qualifications in clock and watchmaking.
- You are part of a worldwide organisation of like-minded people with opportunities for local, regional, national and international contacts and support.
- You have access to the Members’ Area of the BHI website, which includes the Members’ Forum and downloadable back issues of The Horological Journal.
The Horological Journal
Members of the BHI receive a copy of the HJ every month free of charge.Find out more about the HJ