Place of work: Beards Cheltenham
40 hours per week
To uphold both company and brand standards while fulfilling the following responsibilities in a timely and professional manner.
Oversee the workshop and the junior watchmaker, its day to day running through the following actions:
- Servicing of mechanical watches, mechanical chronographs, and quartz movements – co-axials extremely desirable but not essential.
- Diagnosis and Estimation – (to be communicated with Aftersales Team and actioned accordingly)
- Refinish/Refurbish Watches
- Be responsible for quality control of own work to a very high standard
- Order and Allocate Spare Parts
- Manage Incoming and Outgoing Work
- Communicate with Aftersales and Record Information Accurately
- Maintain Workshop, Equipment and Tooling
- Uphold Health and Safety in the workshop
- Assist with junior watchmakers training and development, alongside growth of the workshop
All tasks are to be completed in compliance with the workshop standards and within the specified deadlines.
- WOSTEP/BHI or equivalent qualification in Watchmaking
- Omega Accreditation – Level 3
- Cartier Accreditation (Desirable but not essential)
- Breitling Accreditation (Desirable but not essential)
- Passion for Horology and delivery of exemplary service to clients.
- Able to work to deadlines
- Enjoys working as part of a team
- Good analytical skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Good concentration and patience
Please send applications to email@example.com