Experienced Watchmaker required to join our growing Rochester refurbishment centre. The successful candidate will be primarily responsible for the verification of watches, diagnostics and repairs, and support within operations and the training department for stores H&T (www.handt.co.uk) and est1897 (www.est1897.co.uk).
Duties will include:
- Diagnosing and repairing watches
- Identifying watches as fake or genuine, with a very high degree of accuracy
- Refurbishing watches to a high standard to be sold in stores
- Controlling all stock watches in the business and out of the centre for external servicing verification
- Ensuring the security of the watches
- Producing help cards and talk tickets for watches for sale
- Offering support to stores for watch lending and auction reserve setting
- Advising on training programmes
The successful candidate will:
- Have extensive experience across brands (particularly Rolex, Omega, Tag or similar)
- Be organised with an ability to manage workload as well as being a team player
- Have a good understanding of the current value of pre-owned watches
A qualification in horology would be beneficial.
In return we offer a highly competitive salary and benefits package.
To apply please contact: email@example.com