Patek Philippe is the last family-owned independent Genevan Watch Manufacturer. We are currently recruiting to fill the following full-time vacancy in our flagship store in New Bond Street, London
As a Workshop Administrator you will work within our busy Workshop and Service Department, supporting both the Workshop and Customer Service department with all aspects of stock control and ordering, along with other workshop administration duties. You will confidently allocate customer repairs and servicing, ensuring that all items are repaired or serviced within the company’s recommended time frame.
Monitoring orders and stock control for the workshop using SAP and picking components for workshop servicing and repairs. You will also manage the workshop administration, liaise with suppliers, invoicing, maintain the materials database, carry out quarterly stock takes and quarterly and year end Audits. You will be a point of contact for updating customers, either by telephone or via email.
What we are looking for:
- Exceptional customer service and communication skills, both written and verbal
- Excellent literacy and numeracy skills – accuracy is critical
- Technically minded and able to read and interpret technical documents
- Able to use Microsoft packages (SAP is desirable)
- Work in a fast paced environment
- Recent experience in a similar role
- Attention to detail and the ability to work under pressure including managing multiple tasks
- A proactive approach and ability to work well on your own initiative as well as part of a team
- An enthusiastic and positive personality
- Immaculate personal appearance
- Experience in the luxury goods industry is desirable
Competitive salary + benefits
Please send your CV, covering letter and salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org
The company carries out CRB, reference and work permit checks during the pre-employment process.
Due to the volume of applications received, only those selected for interviews will be contacted.