Our Service Centre based in Maidstone, Kent are currently seeking a Watchmaker to join our current team of seven dedicated Watchmakers. This is an excellent opportunity to join a highly successful growing watch company in the South UK area, with excellent commuting links from London and surrounding areas. Our Service Centre is fully accredited by Omega, Cartier, Audemars Piguet, Panerai and IWC. Other manufacturer accreditations are being sought.
The successful candidate will be expected to service both MOD, Chronograph and ETA movements to manufacturing specifications. You will have the luxury of working within our state-of-the-art, 4,000 sq. ft. service centre, which is fully equipped with manufacturer approved tools and machinery.
You must have a proven track record of working at the bench with luxury and ideally complicated watches. As part of the application process these skills will be assessed.
This is an excellent opportunity for a Watchmaker who is looking to gain exposure to over 50 brands and models and work on some interesting timepieces.
Duties will include, but are not limited to:
- You will diagnose, service and repair watches, in line with the brand specific guidelines
- Complete servicing of all brand models including mechanical, quartz, ETA based and Modular Chronograph movements.
- Test timepieces for accuracy and performance, using specific tools and equipment
- Visually checking all incoming components (dials, cases, hands, crystals, movements etc.) for damage, marks and scratches to ensure that they meet the agreed specification and report any quality issues
- You will be expected to generate 4 points of output each day. A Chronograph movement is scored at 3 points and a standard automatic will earn 1 point.
- You’ll need to be able to work confidently, cleanly and accurately with the following ETA calibres: 2824, 2892, 7750
- Have experience of working on MOD movements
- Experience of working on Rolex, Tag or similar
- You’ll be highly organised and capable of managing your own workload
- The ability to work collaboratively in a team
- Ability to work under pressure, achieving an elevated level of accuracy
Please contact: jobs@Watchfinder.co.uk